Carter Environmental Services (CES) is a wetlands, protected species and environmental permitting consulting company located in Northeast Florida offering services to public and private sector clients statewide with professional services geared towards wetland and protected species regulations, due diligence and environmental permitting. Our approach to project issues is site specific, incorporating regulatory law, the client’s needs and concerns, and optimal use of resources to create unique and cost effective solutions. CES solves natural resource issues by using our technical training, years of experience and relationships to create innovative solutions that provide the most time- and cost-effective options to our clients.
Our goal is to provide clients with sensible and economical solutions to achieve their project goals, while meeting the requirements of governing environmental agencies. CES’s work ethic is built upon three main objectives:
- Performing jobs efficiently and with the client’s best interest
- Being honest, fair and beneficial
- Responsiveness to client’s needs and providing consistent status updates on their projects
We’d love the chance to work with you, feel free to call us at (904) 540-1786 with any questions.
Our goal is to provide clients with sensible and economical solutions to achieve their project goals, while meeting the requirements of governing environmental agencies.
- St. Augustine and St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
- St. Johns County Economic Development Council
- Northeast Florida Builders Association
- St. Johns Builders Council
- St. Augustine and St. Johns County Board of Realtors
- Society Wetland Scientists
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Rotary International
- Women’s Business Development Council of Florida
- FWC Authorized Gopher Tortoise Agent / GTA-09-00060 (surveys & relocations)
- Professional Wetland Scientist / No. 1392
- FDEP Qualified Stormwater Management Inspector / No. 20699
- Certified WBENC Woman Owned Business/No. 2005122848